Sent: Friday, July 01, 2005 12:53 PM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] sunroofs revisited

Hi Rj, so you are 'forbidden' eh? Chances are you have a firewall on your computer that is blocking it from viewing. If you do not wish to disable your firewall, please go to www.arcticboy.com then click on the Gremlin logo. Chances are however this is the reason the link, or some of them, don't show up. Also, since I have my own domain name sice the mid 90s of eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx some servers think I spam, or rich nigerian fellow who wishes to share my $55 million with you, so they bounce my mail, earthlink is the worst, but they bounce everyone, real pain in the ass. However, if any of you wish to uh, 'invest' with my rich nigerian friends to 'make big monys' and LEARN TO WRITE IN CAPS LIKE THIS, click here:
you too be rich like me now.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825