Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin Wheels

Paul I have similar wheels on my orange Hornet. They came with the car
and are not painted between the spokes and have a  phony  center knock
off. There may have been a decal in the center of the knock off but it
is gone so I can't tell what brand the wheels are. I am pretty sure they
are not AMC wheels. I plan on painting the the orange body color between
the spokes.
"Doc"

--- Begin Message --- Hi Doc ,
At first I thought that they were the Turbocast II Wheels but further
inspection revealed they are not. The Turbocast wheels were painted
black around the center cap(mine are only painted between the fins) and
the Turbocast wheels had 13 fins--mine has 15. Anyone have any idea
what kind of wheels mine are? Were they original AMC or no?
Thanks
Paul

> Message: 15
>    Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 06:47:11 -0400
>    From: AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: My Gremlin
>
> Nice looking car. I never saw a Gremlin with a vinal top before. Are
> those AMC turbine wheels?
> "Doc"

--- End Message ---