[BaadAssGremlins] BW trans fluid....was trans fluid in coolant

[BaadAssGremlins] BW trans fluid....was trans fluid in coolant

So far the transmission fluid shows NO coolant in it!!
Whew!! So now i have a  slightly dumb question?  What
fluid does the Borg Warner auto in my 67 Ambassador
require? I've never had to add to it.Does it take
Type F or Mercon/Dextron? I know years ago you used to
be able to substitue F for dextron..did not hurt a
thing. Just could not use dextron in a F trans.I'm
going to  install the after market cooler.Thanks again,Joe