Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: NOS Gremlin Grill on eBay

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: NOS Gremlin Grill on eBay

ROd when you are ready I will buy that grille off ya
 Davis

hemmigremmie <hemmigremmie@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Holy grill gone wild batman!
I was thinkin bout selling mine and making an aftermarket one with
flames or something like they sell for Chevy trucks. It says for
Gremlin X, but it looks the same as mine and it has no X, so.....Whats
so special about it? Rod