Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: NOS Gremlin Grill on eBay

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: NOS Gremlin Grill on eBay

I just sold my NOS Gremlin Grill identical to the on one EBAY for $500 to the guy who purchased my 73 Gremlin.. I guess I should have held out for more.. LOL

I would currently have to pay more than that for a tail light lense for my 62 Newport since there were never any aftermarket lenses made and it's the same as a Chrysler 300. I saw a pair at Carlisle last fall for 2400 dollars!

All in all AMC parts are still the cheapest ones around.

Next to go up on EBAY will be some remote AMC mirrors. AN NOS right side chrome hooded and a left side used but very nice chrome hooded remote.