Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Windows Stickers

Thanks Eddie. I appreciate that. The 75 sample sticker you have on site now is close enough for me. It has the manual disc brakes, A/C , automatic transmission, and AM/FM radio options. That is all that Gremmie came with. The 75 prices are close enough to the 78 for me. I went to a show tonight with about 200 cars there were only 4 AMC's there. Besides our buddy Phil I am positive that no one else there knew that it wasn't the original sticker for the car. This is one thing a guy I work with can't find for his Mustang at least not for a decent price. He might have got a little upset last night. He had been to a few car shows and wanted something to take to them. He found a decent 89 Mustang convertible for a reasonable price and ask me what I thought about it for a car to take to shows. I told him you can take any Mustang to the shows. He has been to a few this year and was pretty excited about them, last night was the first time we went to one together and parked side by side. I think it kind of got to him that his Mustang was getting once overs and my Gremlin was getting lots of attention. I didn't try to make a big deal out of it even though on the inside I busting with pride. We were at a show put on by a Mustang club there were three more cars there that could have been his twin much less the half of dozen hardtops just like his. Gremmie was the only AMC there. Anyway thanks again Eddie.
Terry