Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: More progress

happy fathers day to all out there and cute kids there bud, looks like it was hot lol
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, June 18, 2005 9:53 AM
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: More progress

Which reminds me before I forget. Happy Father's Day to all you daddies out there. And Davis, ypu, these two keep me really busy.....
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com
volume of email is currently EXTREMELY
HEAVY 8-22 day replies, call if important