Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Whats everyone have for a daily driver?

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Whats everyone have for a daily driver?

Title: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Whats everyone have for a daily driver?
on 6/10/05 10:34 PM, baadass73gremlin@xxxxxxx at baadass73gremlin@xxxxxxx did write:

Right,we learned from them how to make throw away cars!
Eight years and 114,000 mostly trouble-free miles, and still going strong, is hardly a throw away car.

and dude no offence,
none taken but next time your near a race track,ask for a ride in some built up muscle car or drag car and then come back and ask whats fast to you.
We were talking about daily drivers-Not "built up race cars" and 0-60 in 6.7sec and quarter mile around 15.5@90 showroom stock w/street tires is hardly slow. I was comparing it to my '65 GTO and '71 Javelin 360.

Sure your Maxima is prob good on gas
not especially--its not a corolla econobox  but that's about all it is as it and the 40 billion of em like it are just cookie  cutter shitbox daily drivers to me.
Bart
This was my first Jap car. I kind-of bought it by accident at a small-town Olds dealer. I tried to buy American, but wanted a MANUAL TRANSMISSION four-door with a strong 6 or V-8. There was not even ONE American stick-shift car with that combination. It still pisses me off that nobody at Chrysler, Ford, or GM wanted my $25,000 badly enough to make me a car the way I wanted it.