[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Whats everyone have for a daily driver?

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Whats everyone have for a daily driver?

 When I bought my 77 gremmie last year it had a custom made grill in
it. Similar to a tube grill but the tube where like channels
instead. I bought a N.O.S. grill last year for mine ($$$).  The
grill did not look bad for a home made one.
                         SCOTT

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, paxiljunki <paxiljunki@xxxx>
wrote:
> At the moment, it's a 5-spd 1998 Plymouth Neon
> Expresso DOCH that gets 35-40 MPG.
>
> I'm creating a "custom" grille for my 1978 Gremlin.  A
> previous owner had replaced the broken plastic grille
> with  a sheet of metal.  NO AIR FLOW to the radiator,
> which wasn't a big deal when it was a daily driver
> this last winter, but now with temps high, it's a
> horrible risk.  Once I have that fixed (tonight?
> tomorrow?) it will go back to being my daily driver as
> long as I have the $$ to fill the tank. ;)
>
> pax
>
> "I love deadlines. I especially like the whooshing sound they make
as they go flying by." -- Douglas Adams

http://us.click.yahoo.com/B9pRWD/3MnJAA/Y3ZIAA/YtqqlB/TM