[BaadAssGremlins] bid or death

Sure seem to see a lot of this sadly with some model AMCs:
"I have a few AMC Eagle parts (hubcaps, center console, grilles, emblems,
complete wiring and assembly for adding power locks to an Eagle, etc...)  if
the winning bidder or anyone else is interested, these are available for low
prices.  I am expecting to get more than $150 for this car or I will sell it
to the local junkhole. "

Here is the whole auction:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4554847092&category=5357
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com
volume of email is currently EXTREMELY
HEAVY 8-22 day replies, call if important

http://us.click.yahoo.com/0xaSZB/UOnJAA/Y3ZIAA/YtqqlB/TM