Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Whats everyone have for a daily driver?

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Whats everyone have for a daily driver?

My legal daily driver right now is a 77 Malibu Landau Classic 305 auto 2
bbl. Soon to be replaced by my orange 74 Hornet Hatchback that is
currently on my yellow Hornet's classis ins. policy. The Malibu runs
fine but the body is turning to dust fast.  Between me and my son we
have 6 cars of which 4 are AMC's and 5 are licensed and driven and we
are the only drivers in the house.
"Doc"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/0xaSZB/UOnJAA/Y3ZIAA/YtqqlB/TM