Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Hood Scoops??

In a message dated 6/5/05 2:50:22 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, misteramx@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I'm thinking I want to run some type of of air induction on the
Chremlin after this weekend at the track.  Man, the underhood
temperature in these cars is amazing and I'm not getting hardly any
fresh air to the carb!  I have a spare hood just ripe for chopping for
a scoop...and maybe some louvers to let some heat out!  Any
suggestions...

Hey man long time no see,I'd buy one of them Pizza box style hood scoops as their dirt cheap and will def. solve your engine heat probs
Bart