[BaadAssGremlins] 81 Eagle for sale

I'm putting up my 1981 AMC Eagle wagon for sale, if anyone is interested.
$1500.00; fly in, drive home. Nice little car is unusual 151-4 cylinder,
factory four speed, has power steering, clear glass, factory roof rack
delete, solid color car, three core radiator, also AMC aM/FM/CB radio, to
name a few, would have to go look out to see what else it has option wise,
is driven semi daily, awesome gas mileage about 20-23 miles per gallon. It
has front fog lights that work, and a 79-80 AMX grill on it I installed.
Also just installed different Eagle hubcaps, I like this silver flat style
as opposed to the other type. Cranks right up and really dependable, tight
suspension, clutch. Needs saggy headliner fixed, small dent on driver side
1/4 (can probably be pushed out) and muffler. Overall a nice #3 car. Great
first AMC for someone, or if you want a AMC daily driver that gets great gas
mileage, this would be it. Or you can drop in a Chevy 350 in there instead
of the 151 GM engine and go at it also. The car also has air shocks and the
front end has no wobbles or creaks, squeaks either. Sort of unusual also is
that it sits up so high in front with the four banger, a lot higher than my
82 and 88 Eagles. Any questions or need more photos feel free to ask, email
me directly, thanks for looking.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com
volume of email is currently EXTREMELY
HEAVY 8-22 day replies, call if important

http://us.click.yahoo.com/2xaSZB/SOnJAA/Y3ZIAA/YtqqlB/TM