[BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin Garage driveway gets a makeover - whew! Lotta

[BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin Garage driveway gets a makeover - whew! Lotta work!

  Well, I didn't really "relax" this weekend, I spent most of it
outside either at yardwork or in a sort-organize-discard mode. I
have stared at my packed driveway all winter, and been unhappy with
it. With 4 days ( well, 3, since I"m taking care of my Alzheimer's
impaired folks 1 day a week now ), I was able to shower some much-
needed attention on my driveway fully for two days. I took a load of
yard debris to the dump Saturday, and filled up 2 big green wheeled
trashcans with assorted junk and discards. After much back-and-forth
maneuvering of "stuff", I found enough room for TWO more Gremlins in
the driveway ( so said my wife, BUT she said only
theoretically...LOL! ) I parked ( ie, huffed, puffed, and pushed)
the GT and my '74 in a way to make it easy to work on the engines
now. So, with the driveway part mostly done, now I need to work on
cleaning the garage out, as it's stuffed full, and I need to get it
accessible again. So this week will be another round of
sort/organize/discard of unwanted and unused items again. But at
least I've found the driveway again, and can do some work in it now.
  Too bad the weather is going back to rain mode here in Virginia,
but with the driveway "done", I can concentrate on the garage out of
the weather ( mostly ). I've got the front so full, the door won't
close, so that'll be the first to get "fixed". Once that's done,
work should go faster on the Gremlins. I'm TIRED of not having a
running AMC! In reality, the Pacer may get done first, as it's
outside the fence, and "only" needs leaf springs. No tellin' what'll
break on the GT next...lol! And the '74 needs alot of prep-work
before it'll hit the street again, as I'm going to "try" to get it
better-looking under the hood than most of my driver cars. Trying to
paint the underhood area, engine, etc. That'll take most of the
summer, probably. :)
  Well, enough for this update, I'll post another E about my request
for painting engine heads.  Later,

Jerry in Virginia

http://us.click.yahoo.com/B9pRWD/3MnJAA/Y3ZIAA/YtqqlB/TM