Re: [BaadAssGremlins] junk yard trip

good find man thats awsome luck lol is it in decent condition?
----- Original Message -----
From: Davis
Sent: Sunday, May 29, 2005 9:12 PM
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] junk yard trip

Well I went to the junk yard saturday and took some pics. I was
wandering arround and what did I see in the woods? The drivers side
rear quarter that I need!! Already cut out. Talk about dumb luck. some
one cut this car up and left the quarter sittin in the woods for me to
find.
I will repost with a pic or 2
Davis