To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Tony" <darkvortex37@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 06:11:08 -0000
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] vin and title

hey guys,
this isnt one of my top priorities right now but its something im
gonna want in the hopefully new future. I have a '78 gremlin gt with a
lost title that id like to drop a 360 in and build as a street/strip
car after i get my '76 on the road. Its gona be a big hassle trying to
apply for a lost title because the car was bought off a farm in
indiana for parts some years ago. Can anyone point me in the rigth
direction or might possibly have a clear vin and title for a 77 or 78?

                    thanks,
                       Tony

Discover Yahoo!
Use Yahoo! to plan a weekend, have fun online & more. Check it out!

Yahoo! Mail