[BaadAssGremlins] Re: New Member

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, baadass73gremlin@xxxx wrote:
> In a message dated 5/27/05 2:37:49 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
> acrittersr@xxxx writes:
>
> Wow  Bart!......how did you find those pics? All the ones starting
> in "J" were  from the last owner Todd Blough. I have changed so many
> things since then,  I'll have to send you some updated pics of the
> engine and  interior.....It's full street ready now, all glass, no
> lexan, lights, turn  signals, reverse lights, interior lights, fully
> carpeted  too!
> Al,i found some when it was for sale on ebay and a friend of mine
sent me
> pics of it.now is it still painted with the graphics? or does it now
look like
> the pic on the main page on my group?That's cool you brought her
back to
> street  duty.i never was a big fan of race only cars.
> Bart

This past winter I removed all the graphics, touched up the paint in
the spots it needed, then sanded the entire body with 1500 paper and
rebuffed it. I got a silver gremlin X stripe kit and returned it to
more of a subtle look.....remember I AM old.........lol

http://us.click.yahoo.com/B9pRWD/3MnJAA/Y3ZIAA/YtqqlB/TM