Re: [BaadAssGremlins] why haven't ya'll bid?

lol thats funny, make sure u tell us wat he says when he finds out
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, May 24, 2005 9:07 PM
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] why haven't ya'll bid?

I thought ya'll might enjoy this, it is a good friends of mine wedding I
went to this past weekend, I stuffed a lot of his Hot Wheels on ebay back in
March, and now I had some fun with his wedding too, he has not seen this yet
thuogh hee hee:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5584603441
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com
volume of email is currently EXTREMELY
HEAVY 8-22 day replies, call if important