Re: [BaadAssGremlins] AMC hubcaps

Nice hubcaps Eddie, know where I can find some beauty rings for my Gremlins and my Javelin??

eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Anyone here need some caps? This is a interesting site with lots of AMC
caps, not sure if they are new or used. How many of them can you ID by
correct name?
http://www.hubcaps.org/amc.html
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com
volume of email is currently EXTREMELY
HEAVY 8-22 day replies, call if important