Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 6 cyl split manifold

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 6 cyl split manifold

They're out there. I got a set for my Hornet a few years back when I was in Maine. May want to check with Clifford Engineering for other hop-up ideas and parts.

blue77gremlin <blue77gremlin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Does anyone know if there is a split manifold or a set of headers for
my 6 cyl Gremlin? My dad and the mechanic next to my dads shop think I
need duals on the Gremlin. The exhaust is shot on the car anyway.
                               THANKS
                                  SCOTT

Do you Yahoo!?