[BaadAssGremlins] Ardsley Show Is On

The sun is coming out and I feel better today so 11:00 am I will pick
the wife up at church and will drive the 5 miles to the show with the
yellow Hornet. With conflicting weather reports and my bronkitus problem
I didn't know if I would go or not so I didn't bother to clean up the
yellow Hornet that I have been using as a daily driver/parts chaser so I
am going with a dirty car. :-( But I am going.
"Doc"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/B9pRWD/3MnJAA/Y3ZIAA/YtqqlB/TM