[BaadAssGremlins] Progress update 5/14/15

[BaadAssGremlins] Progress update 5/14/15

Well where to start....
 yesterday I pulled the blac 72 out and began sanding it down to bare
metal. I have the right quarter sanded down and only foud 3 rust
spots the size of a dime that were bondoed over. I will weld em up.
Took 2 hours to get it sanded down. next will be the rear end of the
car. Atleast by going to the metal I will know what the car has for
previous damage and fix it correctly.
 The rwb 70 car.... I finished the fuel system..rci 8 gal cell to
holley black pump to Barry Grant filter to holley regulator. All run
with summit's 1/2" aluminum line. The old aluminum dash is out and
now I have to weld in the roll bar. I went with a simpler design for
the frame connectors this time one piece of 20" 2X2 box steel. I cut
the roll bar out of the black car and will put it in the rwb car. I
have a new 8pt cage for the black car. (I welded it in the wrong
place in the black car)
 Today I have to go to a first communion then to our AMC car club
(CAMO)meeting / picnic at our club president Barbra Nave's house,
then off to my bowling league banquet. Busy day! Atleast I get some
AMC today. Sunday will be the wifes day and I will take Aran for the
day so she can do what she needs.
 It is supposed to rain all weekend anyway.
 I hope to have the black car all sanded down by the end of next
week.
 Davis

http://us.click.yahoo.com/B9pRWD/3MnJAA/Y3ZIAA/YtqqlB/TM