Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Where is everybody?

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Where is everybody?

In a message dated 5/12/05 1:03:34 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, scottco73@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Hey Bart I saw you posted a thread on the forum asking who owns it,
anyway then saw it was gone, I was waiting to see some answers thought
it would have been comical to see some responses.  just wondering if
you got a pm or if it was just removed.

it was removed and i got a PM and what do you mean by comical?
Bart