[BaadAssGremlins] I'm Still Standing...better than I ever did...

[BaadAssGremlins] I'm Still Standing...better than I ever did...

John & I got part of the disc brake assembly installed on both front
sides of the Gremlin tonight. The conversion is not as difficult as we
thought. Just like putting a puzzle together with a crummy picture for
a guide (TSM not very specific). I discovered that I need to buy new
bearings and races - will pick those up tomorrow as O'Reilly's has
them in stock. We ought to be able to finish up the brakes in a couple
of days. Next will be the steering linkage. I also received my new
torque convertor from Jeg's today. Between work, getting my new home
ready to move in, packing, and working to get the car rolling ASAP, I
haven't had much time to do much posting here, but I do read when I
can. So I'm still here Bart, just can't get much done online these
days. I want to have the car ready for the July National - at least
running. More later. ~Lu~

http://us.click.yahoo.com/B9pRWD/3MnJAA/Y3ZIAA/YtqqlB/TM