[BaadAssGremlins] Hey Bart

Bart relax we are still out here. Like someone said its spring. I am a
self employed contractor and its nice weather. Things are nuts. I
barely have time to eat and get some sleep and its back at it again.
Progress has been slow on the Grem. Waiting for some money for the
alum heads. Got a lot of engine parts blasted and painted. Just seems
slow until you get the motor in . It is just sittting on the stand all
preassembled and waiting for heads. next thing is to pull the front
apart and change the brakes over.
     Davis looked in your pic file great picture of the kid.I just
became a Grandpa about a month ago. It sure is nice to hold them
again. It is also fun to give her back to my son and go home and get a
good nights sleep. Enough of my rambling.
     Bart thanks again for the site. Keep up the good work.
              Mark 71 Gremlin
                   79 concord
                   82 Kaamback
                   (in Minnesota)