Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Where is everybody?

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Where is everybody?

I am still here but nothing happening. I did go to a car show last Friday night. A guy at work bought himself an 89 Mustang convertible and talk me in to going. It was about 30 miles one way on the expressway. Gremmie made it fine. Since it was at a McDonalds parking lot I didn't think there would be 25 cars there. I was wrong there was about 150. Of course I was the only Gremlin actually the only AMC car there. The guy at work was quite impressed with Gremmie. The car show did inspire me there was about 15 six bangers there. Maybe I will clean the engine compartment up. I have a chrome valve cover for him and the 232 stickers for the air cleaner. That is all that is going on in my world.
Terry