Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: New Progress report (was: ISO: Parts! What els

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: New Progress report (was: ISO: Parts! What else?)

Lu,

Great results. Gives you a good feeling of accomplishment, doesn't it?

Something you may want to consider when putting everything back together though. When I reconnected the tie rod ends and sleeves as well as the ball joint connections, I applied a little Never-Seize on the threads.

Keep up the work...........

Rick