[BaadAssGremlins] Re: New Progress report (was: ISO: Parts! What else?)

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: New Progress report (was: ISO: Parts! What else?)

Well, none of the drum brake bolts was identical to the one I
needed, so I drove across town to the only open Fastener shop and
bought 2 of the darn things. Otherwise, we got alot of progress done
on the Gremlin. The springs, spring seats, jouce bumpers, steering
knuckles, and strut rods are all assembled again. The springs were a
B**ch to put back in and it took several attempts to get them seated
correctly. Now all that's left is bolt on stuff (yeah!). I posted
photos of today's accomplishments. It is starting to look like a
real car again! ~Lu~
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Davis Martin <martin-
davis@xxxx> wrote:
>  No problem Lu. I went thru the same thing a few times now.
>  Davis
>
> lumina333 <lumina333@xxxx> wrote:
> *DUH*! Why didn't I think of that? I will try to find a bolt from
the
> drum set up that is the same. Now if I can find THAT
bag.....Thanks
> Davis! ~Lu~
>
> --- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Davis Martin davis@xxxx>
wrote:
> > Lu,
> > What happened to the original bolts from the gremlin? You can
use
> one of those. nice to see your progress.
> > Davis
>

> Yahoo! Groups Links

'Thanks & Giving.'