Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Another Slow Progress Day Yesterday

Brought 'The Mix' home from it's winter storage last Sunday. Charged battery, poured a little gas in carb, sprayed two shots of starting fluid and "IT'S ALIVE" again (had not started it since Thanksgiving weekend 2004). Drove it to work yesterday, MAN THAT FELT GOOD!............Gary

-----Original Message-----
From: Davis Martin <martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thu, 5 May 2005 17:28:05 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Another Slow Progress Day Yesterday

Doc,
 I started up the black grem and she started runnin like crap It wouldn't idle and died. I looked at the carb and the choke had vibrated shut! I opened her up and she fired and purred like a bear.
 Davis

AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
 I managed to paint the pass side quarter window frame
and called it a day. Somthing that should have taken me 1 1/2 hours
total took me 3+ hours. "Doc"