[BaadAssGremlins] V8 Eagles

Hey folks, here is someone doing V8 Eagle conversions. Note that someone today posted a V8 kit or somehting on my Swap Meet under 'message boards' on my website too. Feel free to contact these folks if you think you might be interested.

From: Elaine Shuflita
Sent: Tuesday, May 03, 2005 9:59 PM
Subject: Eagle registry

Hi I am interested in registering my 1981 Eagle SX4.It's a blue sport model  I have hung my front diff.up underneith a 360 the same way you will find it with the 258.  It's also coupled up to a T5 and NP dual range transfer case. Please contact me if interested in registering my car. Also I am also currently/almost finished setting up another SX4 for V8 conversion for some one else I  know..