Sent: Wednesday, April 20, 2005 9:46 PM
Subject: Hey Eddie I have a Question for you.

I need the chrome trim around the rear hatch on a 1978 gremlin, ive only got the left half of it on my window, its in decent shape so if u can get just the right half from the right hinge to the latch that will do. if not that will be ok.

Get back to me with a price and the shipping to Lee's Summit, MO 64063

Also if possible a replacement glove box door for a gremlin as mines from a spirit, and also a replacement heater faceplate as mines cracked to high haven.

Thanks Alot,
Charles Burch