[BaadAssGremlins] a forum timeline

A put something on the front of my website about the timeline of the forum's
demise. Not that it will change anything, and glad to see several other
sites quickly take up the slack. But for the like of me, for all the
cheerleaders who jump up and down about 'AMC prices' and 'AMC exposure' you
have to suddenly have a reality check sometimes. Especially with this "AMC
exposure' that it didn't matter whether you were a member there or not; the
gravity of it has still not been felt. Especially in automotive circles. To
me at least, that is sad, seems there is always someone there to load the
old Kelvinator gun to shoot ourselves in the AMC foot. Again. Just when we
had seemed to grow another foot and had all sorts of exposure in Hemming's
Muscle and Old Cars Weekly to name two national publications, of which
several of their editors were actually members of that amcforum.net website.
Not bringing the fight or anything to Bart's site, you can read my thoughts
(warning language and bottles flying like in Animal House) on my front page.
I hope a lot of people read it. And if someone wants to sue me they can go
**** themselves too. Nope, won't say them words here, because Doc probably
knows worse words he could use like when it snows, or creaking knees! :~))>
Anyhows it is my website, and I pay for it, and I tried to intervein, but
not always successful you know.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com
volume of email is currently EXTREMELY
HEAVY 8-22 day replies, call if important

'Thanks & Giving.'