Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Spirits are Baaaaaad Asssss!

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Spirits are Baaaaaad Asssss!

In a message dated 5/1/05 10:22:52 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, rebade1@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Bart,
Sorry for the poor quality. I sent you offlist a copy of the e-mail I
sent the owner. The car does look like its pretty clean, but you
couldn't see what the powerplant looked like. I was hoping to get
more of the story of the car from him. I sent him my phone #, so who
knows.
Ralph
No ralph your not the one at fault,you were inerested in this guys car and he sent lousy pics.That guys never gonna sell a car like that with such a poor description.again thanx for taking the time to get info,pics ect. from him
regards
Bart