From: Davis Martin
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, April 29, 2005 1:51 PM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Where is everybody from?

 NO NO NO Exhaust not intake.... More like the LOG style as opposed to the free flow LOL
 Davis

eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Is it four barrel dual plane? :~))>
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com
volume of email is currently EXTREMELY
HEAVY 8-22 day replies, call if important