[BaadAssGremlins] 72 gremlin for sale or trade

[BaadAssGremlins] 72 gremlin for sale or trade

just what it says 72 gremlin 232 auto base model for trade. Has rusty
DS rocker, rust in rear lower quarter PS and is otherwise rust free.
Awsome drag car project or restore it. Have spare 54K mile 232 auto to
go with it. complete car. Let me know what you have to trade maby we
can make a deal?  I have a really nice set of bucket seats to go with
the car and I have the parts to put the dash back together.
 I bought it and thought I would make a daily driver outta it then the
wife reminded me I have too many cars  and the green machine can't
stay
 I hope someone else can bring her back to life. Not far from being a
daily driver.
 I am entertaining all offers.
 Could use a set of plastic gremlin fenders, NOS gremlin parts, any hi
po parts, a 401, 70 390, Hooker super comp headers, roller rockers,
heads, intakes,  ETC.... all for 72 and earlier.
  Thanks,
 Davis
 Davis in CT
 cell # 860-997-2732