Re: [BaadAssGremlins] amc forum shutting down

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] amc forum shutting down

In a message dated 4/29/05 10:02:52 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, gremlinboys@xxxxxxxxx writes:
well boys i think its time to help support another amcforum as it
could use a little support it is going to be shut down because of a
threat of a law suit i dont know what help we could give but i know
some of us here also belong to it also.

What?this is too spoky as i'm a member of this traditional hot rod forum called the H.A.M.B and we ust got through discussing this very thing about some Australian hot rod forum having to shut down because of someone feeling 'slandered' and wanting to sue,can this bullshit really happen here in the USA???this wreaks of the hot coffee spilled on the old ladys lap crap with McDonalds a while back WTF is up with the world nowadays.
Bart