Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Where is everybody from?

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Where is everybody from?

In a message dated 4/28/05 10:58:26 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Skinny bunch of punks only have one side when look in the mirror. C'mon, i challange allof ya'll to a rib eating contest, followed by a jalapeno eatin contest. My best is 26 ribs, and 33 jalapenos. Surgery on butt next day not included in admission. We will just meet, and all of it will be paid for.....

by Bart!
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com
volume of email is currently EXTREMELY
HEAVY 8-22 day replies, call if important
haaaaw haaaaw haaaw not when mosth fly outta my billfold,and i'm not skinny but i'd challenge you anytime Eddie in a rib eating contest as long as their baby back rims
Bart