Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Reply to Bart: Re: Where's everyone from anyway...

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Reply to Bart: Re: Where's everyone from anyway...

In a message dated 4/27/05 1:40:13 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, petriew@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

What kind of progress have you had Bart?
Just picked up a 750 DP my 3rd damn one'i keep buying em and selling em without ever using em' and my buddy with the 9 sec gremlin smashed my rear hatchglass :( and i'm working on some 15X10 inch old alum slotted mags for the back and hope in the future i can find some Fenton or Ansen 15X3 slots for the front to give it a old school look.still working on some garage for it so i can hit the body with some of this new John Deere blitz black or hot rod suede black
Bart