Re: [BaadAssGremlins] A/C in a V8 1972 Gremlin...hoses?

Joe, I am also putting a Javelin eng (290) in my Gremlin..From what I have been told by memebers of the AMC club here, everything should fit..I have AC but not sure if I will put it back in..There should be enough room in the engine bay to do the swap..Mine will be for show, not race..Lots of luck with your project..

-----Original Message-----
From: Joe <jgray_55@xxxxxxxxx>
To: AMClist <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxx>; BadAssGremlins <baadassgremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Jgray_55@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 23:18:03 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] A/C in a V8 1972 Gremlin...hoses?

Ok. You may think i'm NUTS(whats new)...but i "plan"
to keep the  Air Conditioning functional on my 72
Gremlin when i install the 401.It's  a factory 232 car
with a 904(41,000 miles)and A/C AND power
steering.Never ever had a hot rod with AC.
Anyway...what all vehicles AC hoses will fit? Can i
use the power steering brackets/pulleys/hoses  from a
1973 Javelin(360)?I'm pretty sure that i can use the
AC brackets/pulleys off the Jav? Please correct me if
i'm wrong!! Are those AC or power steering hoses right
for my 72 Gremlin? Even if my old 73 Javelins hoses
are only good enough for patterns..that will be of
great help.THANKS ALOT..for any helpful info. Hope
this swap has not been addressed already? Thanks again,Joe

http://mail.yahoo.com

<FONT COLOR="#000099">Help save the life of a child.  Support St. Jude
Children's Research Hospital's
'Thanks & Giving.'
</FONT><A HREF=""http://us.click.yahoo.com/6iY7fA/5WnJAA/Y3ZIAA/YtqqlB/TM" target=_blank>http://us.click.yahoo.com/6iY7fA/5WnJAA/Y3ZIAA/YtqqlB/TM"><B>Click
Here!</B></A>