Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Gremlin for sale

In a message dated 4/26/05 4:05:54 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, jgadde1@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
> The car is located in the Detroit area of Michigan. Asking $25,000
or seriuos offer. The car has over $30,000 into it. To many things
to list if interested e-mail is jgadde1@xxxxxxxxxxx
cough cough cough 25K?? Jim,are you really wanting to sell it?or is someone making you sell it cuz no offence 25K is a bit steep and granted your Gremlin is suuuuuper nice and bad ass in the same boat but 10K like Davis said is as much as you'll prob get for it.we can gold plate or gremlins and put rubys and saphires in them and they'll still sufer from the stigma of being a A. AMC and B. Gremlin regardless of how cool they are to us
Bart