Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Gremlin for sale

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Gremlin for sale

Jim,
 Unfortunatly I think you will be owning this car for a very long time. Gremlins just don't bring that kind of money not even if you spent 40 grand on it. The highest I have ever seen a gremlin sell for is 10,000.00 and that was a concourse restored 70 gremlin 2 seater with solid back glass(no hatch)
 Davis

jim gadde <jgadde1@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Davis Martin davis@xxxx> wrote:
> YOu just did. HOw much what are the details? where is it located?
> Davis
>
> jim gadde wrote:
>

> Wanted to know if I can put a Gremlin up for sale on the site. The
> car
> can be seen at GremlinX.com page 4 of the Gremlin rides section
3rd
> car down 1972 401 car.
> Thanks Jim Gadde
>

> The car is located in the Detroit area of Michigan. Asking $25,000
or seriuos offer. The car has over $30,000 into it. To many things
to list if interested e-mail is jgadde1@xxxxxxxxxxx

> Yahoo! Groups Links

Give the gift of life to a sick child.