[BaadAssGremlins] Re: New photos in lumina333

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: New photos in lumina333

I must have been sleeping when they told me you were a girl. LOL
I would never be bold and ask A/S/L. Not me (asl), I would never
(asl) do that to  a Fellow(asl) Gremlin owner.... Rod. lol

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "lumina333" <lumina333@xxxx>
wrote:

> LMAO! Hi Rod - my name is Luinda, better known as "Lu" here on the
> BAG site. Nice to meet ya! Now don't go asking A/S/L.... ;-)
>

> --- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "hemmigremmie"
> <hemmigremmie@xxxx> wrote:
> >
> > Were have I been? Lu is a girl? Im lost. Im also Jealous! She
does
> > better work than I could do. Rod
> >
> > --- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, baadass73gremlin@xxxx
> wrote:
> > > Awesome Job Lu!i'm a guy and you know the old stereotype that
> > Woman can't
> > > do what a man can do especially in the garage'you've DEF.
> debunked
> > that
> > > bullshit  myth' and i'm not afraid to admit that i could NEVER
> do
> > that kinda work on
> > >  my own Gremlin.Again Lu,you did a kick ass job
> > > Bart

Give the gift of life to a sick child.