RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Complete 401, carb to pan, fan to flywheel: $0.49?

RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Complete 401, carb to pan, fan to flywheel: $0.49?

Title: Message

As opposed to accidentally??

For a multitude of reasons, actually.

No matter how I plan, save, wheel-n-deal, the funds are never there
for the really big projects. I can't afford to send it out for a quality
rebuild and build-up.

Then, once done, I'll never be willing to risk life and limb to put it to
it's purpose. I'm just not 100+mph material anymore, so having a
10-second car would be wasted effort.

Operating costs for such an engine have grown, too, so just cruising
with such a motor becomes too costly.

In the end, it would just sit here, going to waste. I'd prefer someone
with a lead foot and thick wallet do it up and go embarass some
Chebbys with it. It's apparent I never will.

The funds it may bring will go into the Spirit, to make a more cost-
efficient cruiser...one I'm more willing to put more miles on and take
more places than I would the Hornet.

Call it a moment of clarity...now buy the damn thing before I change
my mind!

BTW- If it sells and the buyer has no use for the carb, it's yours,
so check with me next week (See? I didn't forget!).

John