Re: [BaadAssGremlins] New photos in lumina333

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] New photos in lumina333

Awesome Job Lu!i'm a guy and you know the old stereotype that a Woman can't do what a man can do especially in the garage'you've DEF. debunked that bullshit myth' and i'm not afraid to admit that i could NEVER do that kinda work on my own Gremlin.Again Lu,you did a kick ass job
Bart