Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Will it ever get better????

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Will it ever get better????

Hang in here Rod, we have all been in your situation at least once in
out life. For me it was until I was 57 years old. I worked 1-3 jobs to
raise 3 children.
"Doc"

'Thanks & Giving.'

--- Begin Message ---
AAAHHHhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyone else feel like there projects are never gonna get get done?
I always have some sort of setback that just kills me.
My wife is going to school and since were poor anyways she gets
financial help for school, bills, ect... But no one told her that only
3 quarters of help per year is all she gets.
Its really killing us. I was wanting to start sanding dwn the engine
bay and redoing wires(how does they hide all them wires in there) and
make it look better before painting, but hell, I cant afford sanding
discs Im so poor.
Anyone ever hang themselves from an engine puller? Rod

--- End Message ---