Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Will it ever get better????

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Will it ever get better????

Hang in there Rod. Sooner or later, thing will get better. I can't speak for others, but I know how you feel...............I've been there. There was even a time when I couldn't even afford to buy a bar of soap to take a bath with. The wife and I ended up using shampoo.

Hard times like this are experiences to learn from and grow. Take things a day at a time and keep thinking positive.

Rick