[BaadAssGremlins] 1967-1974 AMC Parts Catalogs...answers here.

[BaadAssGremlins] 1967-1974 AMC Parts Catalogs...answers here.

Just an FYI to you all.

Some of you may have access to this data already,
but those that don't should fel free to Email me
when you have a specific information need from
these books. I'd be glad to look up what you need
and to send the info directly.

Got a part you can't determine it's name or usage?
Give me the part number.

Need a part, but don't know the number?
Describe the piece you want and I'll give you the
correct AMC part number.

Eventually, I want to scan everything into the PC
and produce some form of searchable database for
others to use. Meantime, I'll do it manually, as
requested.

John

'Thanks & Giving.'