Re: [BaadAssGremlins] JOsh's 72 gremlin

In a message dated 4/22/05 9:02:15 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, chvyclss@xxxxxxx writes:
That's ok, I'm new here..Everyone has been friendly & very helpful..I still am looking for a center dash for my gremlin..Mine is light blue inside & out..Don't really know what name the color is, but it makes the car look like a sleeper..I'm dropping in a javelin 290 30 over with a .491/.502 bumpstick..Will use an Edelbrock air gap intake & Edelbrock 600 carb..Got the matching tranny but wonder if I need to change the rearend.
Cool man got any pics ?and this is a Gremlin right?was it a factory 6 banger?if so you may wanna swap the rear as it will prob take a dump on ya flogging it with that warmed up 290 you have for it.
Bart