Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Davis pics of your new gremlin ar now in your fold

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Davis pics of your new gremlin ar now in your folder

Well maby fix n sell. I have a nice set of bucket seats for it. I also got a rot free fender to replace the rusted one. I will weld in metal where the rust is in the rocker and the rear quarter, and replace the door striker. Fix the dent and maby tinker with gettin it runnin. Or maby I will let some one else deal with gettin it runnin. Sell it with the 232 outta the hornet.

 Davis

baadass73gremlin@xxxxxxx wrote:
So what's your plans for this one??
Bart