Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Found a funny item in the rear hatch area...

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Found a funny item in the rear hatch area...

In a message dated 4/20/2005 10:42:00 P.M. Central Standard Time, lumina333@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Was this a common item
in the AMC Gremlins? I laughed when I saw the contoured piece of board
and wood, figuring that AMC knew how to save a few bucks (between that
and the plywood seat back).
Lu,

Yes, it was common. It's like it was an after-thought from the AMC engineers.

Rick